“Susan is an amazing attorney who is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and collaborative.”
Attorney Susan Gibson has exclusively practiced family law for almost 15 years throughout Philadelphia with a current focus in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. She became a lawyer because of her fascination with how the law intersects with individual people and knows it may be your first time in the court system. That’s why she offers honest guidance and upholds her reputation as a trustworthy litigator. Before founding Gibson Family Law, PLLC, she gained valuable experience with a nationally renowned Philadelphia law firm.
Her experience has taught her which battles are worth fighting, saving clients both time and money. However, she still provides hands-on support when clients need to take a stand. Her practical approach to the law paired with her exceptional client communication skills help simplify the process for her clients and get them the results they need.
Whether clients are dealing with complex divorce proceedings, child custody disputes, or abuse, Susan steps into their situation with compassion and leads them out of it.
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, JD
- Marymount University, MA in Forensic Psychology
- Loyola University Chicago, BS in Psychology, cum laude
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- The United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Tax Court
Awards & Memberships
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Appointed to the 2021-2022 PBA Family Law Section Rules Committee
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business Committee
- First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, pro bono Roll of Honor, 2009
- Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program (VIP), Chancellor’s Award, 2009
Tried & True Legal Advice in Bucks County
Knowledgeable and Trustworthy
Susan is an amazing attorney who is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and collaborative. While working with Susan on my divorce case, I told her repeatedly that I don’t know what I would have done without her and was so grateful for her. From the first day that I called in a panic, she proved that she had my back and I felt I could trust her immediately. Susan’s strong knowledge of and experience in Divorce Law coupled with her empathetic approach made her the perfect fit for my case. Susan is extremely responsive and collaborative and would always answer emails and calls promptly. Susan’s approach to my case was very holistic, in that she not only provided legal support, but she also recommended and put me in touch with other professionals that helped me from an accounting and financial planning perspective. Susan helped me achieve a more than favorable outcome in my divorce and I highly recommend her!